SimplyExcel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I personally use Obs for game recording and Premiere Pro for editing. I use Photoshop for my thumbnails. I also have A blue yet for audio.

HK_Hadou

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
^ glad I'm not the only one who uses OBS. I thought it was some cheap downgrade for people who couldnt do XSplit, but I hear its actually better!

I use OBS for PC stuff, then Sony Vegas 14 for editing...trying to get better with it ^_^

SimplyExcel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
^ glad I'm not the only one who uses OBS. I thought it was some cheap downgrade for people who couldnt do XSplit, but I hear its actually better!

I use OBS for PC stuff, then Sony Vegas 14 for editing...trying to get better with it ^_^
Absolutely nothing wrong with OBS its a great program. I only use xsplit when I stream

Lauramillanmu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
I'm new in Youtube and I use Sony Vegas, does the job and I find it fairly easy to use :)

LuKris

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We use Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 for editing. It was hard to master at first, but after some practise It's definitely 100% worth it! :bounce:

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Cubase and Audacity to make the actual music

GIMP and a program called "Magic Music Visuals" to "edit" the video. Used to use After Effects, and before that Movie Maker. But I don't need to do any cutting or anything like that. I just use the programs to create some cool backgrounds and thumbnails. Well the actual background images I usually get from Pixabay :).

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use Sony Vegas Pro 14, and a lot of people are like "ew why do you use that, you can't get a professional finish" but im always happy with the way my video's come out. It looks daunting at first when you load it, but it's so easy to use, and after a while of working out what everyone does, it becomes second nature & of course for thumbnails & outro's i also use Photoshop

The Dinky Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
I am currently using Windows Movie Maker, super easy to use once you play around with it.[DOUBLEPOST=1490586278,1490586049][/DOUBLEPOST]
I use Sony Vegas Pro 14, and a lot of people are like "ew why do you use that, you can't get a professional finish" but im always happy with the way my video's come out. It looks daunting at first when you load it, but it's so easy to use, and after a while of working out what everyone does, it becomes second nature & of course for thumbnails & outro's i also use Photoshop
I tried Sony Vegas Pro and I couldn't get a handle on it lol so I just use Windows Movie Maker. Your videos seem to come out great!

Reactions: vertuu69

TheGameGateway

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use sony vegas pro as well for editing, I also use Xsplit occasionally, but I'm rubbish when it comes to knowing how to make logos and thumbnails (My old youtube partner from a while back made my banner and logo). I do need to start editing properly again though because I'm getting lazy, I used to add animations and funny picures or text and nowadays not so much.