Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris[

I use Wondershare Filmora and its pretty decent!! great effects!

I use sony vegas 13 as im quite fluent with it :) very simple to use really. I see alot of people use adobe i really cant get to grips with that program. But would love to learn :)

I use OBS studio to record gameplay+voice in mp4 format but I have premiere pro just in case I have to cut out bad parts etc. (Which may change at some point cuz recording like this is really risky and only makes it harder if something fails. Primarily premiere pro is/was for timelapses)

Thinking about switching to sony vegas 13 because I do in fact have it on my laptop but I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to give up my current editing software which seems to do me wonders, Wondershare Filmora.

I use Sony Vegas Pro 13. :) I tried Adobe Premier, and it looks like it is too complicated, more than Vegas. Vegas is noob-friendly and it is pretty much simple to use, and if u know a lot you can really make exellent videos with it. Kind regards!

Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
I use final cut pro x... every now and then i go back to adobe after effects if i want to get fancy.. all on a mac book pro 17"

Back