Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I use Filmora :) it's actually really good, but saving up for an Imac desktop at the moment so then I'll be using Imovie.

Juzey

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use Movie Maker. It's not exactly an advanced editor, but it's user-friendly and works well.
If I need to do more complex things I use Lightworks.

stark

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use ffmpeg for very simple editing. Cutting, re-encoding, fixing audio sync, things like that.

Reactions: BeyondBeatenTracks

Denimdude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I use Final cut pro. It's easy to master when you know your stuff. :)

Ogre

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've always used Sony Vegas, it gets the job done and allows me to do basic special effects.

ChasetotheFinish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use cyber link power director pro it is rated as one of the best editing softwares along with Sony vegas pro. Now I would recommend cyber links because it only about 100$ so you will get a bang for your buck. But, the overall producing rate is slower than Vegas so, a 9min video may take 30mins to produce over Vegas only taking 20mins, it's not a big difference but you will see that it may make a difference. Finally after doing the overlays and effect in power director I then do all the cutting and music in movie maker it's easier and quicker than Vegas or cyber link because it's made for simple task like this so you will zip right through it!
Hope this helped!

Reactions: Den's Den

Vidcast

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm cheap and just use iMovie ._. But as far as editing softwares go, there's a lot worse. And it was definitely and upgrade from Movie Maker 2.0 haha

TrainerLight

Pokémon Master!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As a Macbook user, I'm much more limited. I use iMovie and Screenflow currently.