What do you use to create thumbnails? And why?

Photoshop because it has all the tools I need, I know how to use it, and I didn't get my certification for nothing XD!

Photoshop really.... for its all I need I haven't had to look anywhere for other things. It's like sony vegas I guess, it has everything you need and it satisfies it so there is no point in trying something else xD

I use Picmonkey :) I've never really figured out photoshop, so picmonkey was an easy alternative. It's qiute easy to use and has a lot of options :)

I find it very easy for Pixlr if you are looking for a free software but PhotoShop is fine for me! Am able to create whatever I would like my thumbnails to look like.

Photoshop for sure, I have been messing with photoshop for years so its only right that I use if for my thumbnails.

Photoshop. Has different levels of use. You can make thumbnails quick even with little experience with the program.

Paint.NET & Photoshop combined. Photoshop only use to edit some older psd files and export them to png, and most of work is done in Paint.Net... Used to learn it faster then Photoshop.

Paint.net because it's easy to use, has a lot of features, and, most importantly, it's free.

Back