What do you use to create thumbnails? And why?

I've already spent WAY to much money on other software so I use Pixlr.

It gets the job done at least :p

I feel Photoshop is the best option when creating thumbnails for me. I love blending the images, while also using curves to make images brighter or darker and want the viewers attention on that spot of the thumbnail, and by using mask I can create funny character expressions.

I use MSPAINT because it is free and I know how to use it. I do not have time for gimp or photoshop. Jeez I could not even finger paint well as a kid and people want Picasso thumbs nowadays.

I use to use pixlr a lot, but then I found pic monkey. I like pic monkey a little better because you can add multiple overlays, and I feel like my thumbnails come out looking more professional. I have only used pic monkey for my channel art and 1 thumbnail so far, but those have came out the best so far.

I use Photoshop Elements 5.0 from 10 years ago. It's all I have and what difference will paying $50 per month to get the CS6 Master collection do? pretty much no difference whatsoever

I generally use Photoshop, but I occasional use ipiccy its and online photo editor if you will. its quick and easy if you want something simple and has some good test fonts

Back