What are you trying to achieve?

Tons of subscribers, tons of fans, eventually open my own online store to sell merchandise, just all around become a bigger youtuber to have a big following. I actually have a lot of charity worked planned too if i ever get big enough.

Short term goal - to make some money from our youtube channel, which is happening now.

Medium term goal - to grow our channel so that we can make full time salary from it

Long term goal - to be slightly famous in our niche, so that when a website interviews me and asks "how does it feel to be a YouTuber", and I can say "well I am not a "Youtuber", I make videos on youtube". And that "I dont call myself youtuber coz "Real Youtubers" will get offended (because I dont appear on my videos, they are animations for kids)"

I want a channel that reaches a lot of people.
I want a channel that makes people say "whoa, is that ever cool!".
I want a channel that gives me extra reason to travel.
I want to derive an income from this.
I want to grow as a person and meet like minded people.
I want to see the wonders of this world and all of its amazing lifeforms.
I want a channel that makes people stop and think about the natural world.

I have been a playwright for over 20 years (strictly amateur) and have had plays produced all over the world. My main goal on YouTube is to share work that I'm doing in terms of writing/improvising, and the occasional scripted piece. If it gets the attention of someone who could give me some work writing or creating work in some other platform/venue, that would be gravy.

Back