What are you trying to achieve?

What is your 'End-goal' for YouTube?

Mine, honestly is to become a mainstream actor. But also keeping a connection with my viewers on YouTube, so they know that although I went professional, I am still the same old guy trying to make funny videos.

What are you guys aiming to hopefully achieve in the near future!? :)
My goal is to make people laugh through our content but also inspire others to see that if you really want something and put your all in it you can have it.

My goal on Youtube is to share my work (music, poetry, etc.) with others and hopefully whoever watches. As I want to be a writer, I want to use Youtube as my way of saying "Listen." It's quite difficult to make it as a writer from where I live, so it's quite a big deal. For now, I'll be focusing mostly on music & visual poetry.

I guess at first it was hoping to become Youtube famous and live off it, like many people. I mean, hey, random people do their videos 'just for fun' and never ever expected it to just blow up overnight.

But realistically, I'm just happy people enjoy my stuff and I hope to get to and surpass VGM episode 100.

In my case, I am terrified of talking to a big audience. I think making YouTube videos will help me to concur my fears and get out of my introverted shell.

I want to make education more enjoyable and accessible for humans around the world, regardless of where you come from.

to be able to quit my job and do this for a living would be fantastic, but its not my #1 reason.

to spread the word of God and (maybe) change someones life for the better.

What is your 'End-goal' for YouTube?

Mine, honestly is to become a mainstream actor. But also keeping a connection with my viewers on YouTube, so they know that although I went professional, I am still the same old guy trying to make funny videos.

What are you guys aiming to hopefully achieve in the near future!? :)
I would to make a through youtube. Lately it's become something that I HAVE to achieve. The holiday season is keeping me back though and that's a bummer. But after Christmas it's gonna be griiind.

Back