What are you trying to achieve?

Hermitt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I wanna brainwash at least 1% of the human population... Positively. So the goal is to get 10 million subscribers before I die.
I loved this so much!!! had me laughing out loud!![DOUBLEPOST=1482950221,1482950181][/DOUBLEPOST]me personally, I just want to become consistent again, 100 subs would be nice, but I'll get there with hard work and dedication :)

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My main goal for youtubing is to of course have fun and create entertaining videos even if its just for me and my friend. but my big picture goal is to earn an extra $100-$200 a month from youtube, doing something i love and have fun doing. get me a nice little vacation once a year.

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want to have a brand that I would be proud to show to my friends and families.

ImJustJoshinYa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i want to have fun, i want to just talk the way i want to talk without a care in the world, no being on anyones side.. just common sense talk.. something i think the world is missing right now.. you either have hard lefts or rights.. you never have a middle, the one that can just think logically. I want to do the same kind of presenting as my inspiration on youtube Phillip De Franco, and i want to speak the truth to the people like how the people truly deserve. i dont care if i get a billion subs, ill never answer to anyone.. except the viewers.

kingdombunniez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have several small goals for now :)

Getting 100 subs, that people really like the content I produce (I have a gameing channel). That they enjoy my vids.

After that 250 subs, 500 etc. To the point I can actually make a living doing what I love to do :D

Reaction score
Money and ego. Ego cos I'd love a channel where people love what I do and obviously money and lots of it. I'd be happy making a few hundred quid a month tbh currently I make 0.09 so I'm not doing great

Envision Adventure

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
For the short term, I just want to create small community around my YouTube channel. I'm going to be creating a lot more travel content on my channel in the future. Really I just want to inspire people to get out, see the world and live their lives. I do have a larger long term vision, but I feel that I have to take this one step at a time.

BrittanyH

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My end goal would be ultimately to share details, stories and days of my life with my audience so that they know that when things get weird in their life they aren't alone. I love to share my life, and I hope that by people watching they are able to relate to me!

Reactions: Harj

Nanonium

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I hope to achieve an active audience that I can engage with, no specific subscriber count but rather whenever I can achieve a community of engagement

Reactions: ImJustJoshinYa