Comedy Want a shoutout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrozno

Hello person!
Shoutouts are a quick and easy collaboration method. Here are the steps for getting a shoutout:

1. Leave a comment if you want me to check out your channel. If I see you're an honest and hard working Youtuber, I'll give you a shoutout in a video and post the link here.

2. If you leave a comment please describe yourself/your channel a bit. One sentence will do the trick. (example: My channel is about current events infused with comedy sketches and my mission is to make your day a little better)

3. If I give you a shoutout or you happen to like my channel consider giving me shoutout as well. ALL SHOUTOUTS FOR MY CHANNEL ARE OPTIONAL. Only give me a shoutout if you want to.

This is a community building collaboration and will only work if we help one another as honest friends. Thank you for your time and good luck on Youtube!

Haha, I'd like to get a shoutout ~ I've actually wanted to get one for ages, but never succeeded! XP Anyway, my channel is all about tutorials, music, animations, time lapses... Tons of different things! I always try to make my videos perfect, so I use After Effects to edit every single detail of my recordings. The thing that sets apart my channel from others doing tutorials, is that I make them short, and straight to the point, so people don't waste 30 minutes on something that could be explained in just 5 ridiculous minutes.

By the way, I'm positive about giving you a shoutout in my main channel, where I will put up a video of yours (or a part of it, as you desire) to show off what you do on Youtube. I've done this once before, and I really want to keep it up, so yeah, it really is a great opportunity for me! :)

Thanks in advance, if you do select me ^_^

My channel is based around topics that I may hear about in the news. I haven't made a lot lately so I understand if you are apposed to a shoutout but I am going to start again. I am also going to give you a shoutout, not that It will make any difference lol.

hey man, my channel is mainly based around FIFA 15 ultimate team, i have 3 uploads so far and i make my own thumbnails :) i use Imovie to edit will be switching to final cut pro X soon, i always try to make my videos the best quality possible, i have started doing commentarys, my first one will be up later today, hope you take mine into consideration :) nice channel btw!

Sure, go ahead! My channel is based on Let's Play Gaming videos and random stuff! I just love making videos and entertaining people like you do! I am Dutch and my English is not that great, but oh well, people seem to like it! I am willing to return the favor if you want!

Hey, I've been watching your Top 5 show and I love it. Congrats on 100 subs and keep doing what you're doing. At the minute I'm doing vlogmas which isn't particularly exciting I grant you ;) But I'm doing it more for myself.
My channel is about mental health awareness in the hope of erasing some of the stigma that still surrounds it :)

Since i'm getting more responses than i thought i'll probably make a video where I link to several of your channels. I'll keep you guys updated. Thank you for your interest.

HELLO!
I make a series of comedic/poetic vlogs and skits with the idea of spreading love and happiness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back