Comedy Want a shoutout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome! Thanks :D

We're Khenya & Khushaal! We're British Youtubers that do foreign food tasting & reviews (mostly japanese & korean), reactions (music videos, game trailers & movie trailers), challenges, tags, podcasts, DIY crafts (Rainbow Looms), vlogs and so much more! You'll definitely love our sibling shenanigans! - from our channel

This Monday (January 3rd) I will shoutout about 3-5 people. I will post about who it is once the video is online. Again thank you for participation and keep in mind that more shoutouts will be coming!

Hey that's a nice thing that you're doing :)
I've just posted 2 videos but I hope that's enough for you to see my hardwork.

Currently my channel is a vlog thingy channel but my main goal for it is to it become a travel documentary channel. The reason behind this channel is not because I want to be rich or famous but because filmmaking is my passion and I want to make a change through YouTube, for example, raise some money for charity by making charity videos.

That's the dream for me :)

Hi man! I would love a shoutout. I put a lot of effort in my videos but noone sees it. My channel is about gaming, I play games and make funny montages out of it. Thank you for doing this!

Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCrp47hlZ3fPLbmKCWb6CRQQ

Hello everybody. I just posted a video where I link 4 channels. I Mentioned Emily Jane, JayVlogs, Exile and Cognitive Overdose. Thank you for participating and more shoutouts still to be seen in future vids![DOUBLEPOST=1420625109,1420625037][/DOUBLEPOST]Since I'm not allowed to post video links if you go to my channel the video with the shoutouts is titled "Top 5 Slovakian Customs".

Hey Hronzo!
It's really nice to see you offer your help to others like that! :)
I'd love to have a shoutout! You can check out my channel through my YouTube-URL in my signature below this comment.

I've been jumping a lot between different things, but have settled down on gaming, in which I wish to continue. I love making videos, I love putting a lot of effort into them, as I can clearly see the positive feedback it gives, which means at least someone out there enjoys watching them, as much as I enjoy making them!

Sadly, I'm not one of the YouTubers out there who happens to make shoutouts. However, I occasionally make a vlog, so you'd probably make a small appearance in one, if I was given a shoutout. It sounds like a cheap selling point, but I don't want it to be. Just saying that it might happen. I won't even promise it :) I'd rather be honest right from the start, than promising something I might not keep.

Once again, really cool of you for doing something like this. Keep up the spirit and have a nice day!

Thank you for all the nice responses. I'll hopefully have more shoutouts this monday.

im 30 years old, i have 3 kids and were on welfare. my channel is full of my zany characters and next level nunchuck play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back