Comedy Want a shoutout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasdair Cooper

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer
Hey if you're still doing this I'd love a shout out. My channel, Celestial Fury, is a music/gaming channel where I upload original metal compositions, covers of video game music and let's plays. Hope you see something worth talking about!

bailee_

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A shoutout would be really cool!

My channel is all about day to day life and what goes on!

Hrozno

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Branden I cannot open up your channel.[DOUBLEPOST=1419935882,1419932586][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's the first Shoutout video! I mention tcodina, MrMauriceTL and AlmostThugLife. More videos with more shoutouts will be coming. Thank you for your participation.[DOUBLEPOST=1419936014][/DOUBLEPOST]For some reason it won't let me share the video here so go to my channel. The video is titled "About Monday's Video"

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The types of videos I have are mostly focused on performing arts but more specifically to the music side of it as I love rapping, singing, dancing and writing my own lyrics. Aside from this I do some acting and any instrumentals I rap over or any song I dance to is credited in the description and I only take credit for stuff I have done. Check my channel out when you get the chance

Valentxno

Reaction score
I would like a shout out from your channel with them fancy edits :)
My Channel has the most funniest and interesting content compared to people with the amount of subs i have even some that have 30,000 subs + but that's how i think! I am especially proud of this video, hope you enjoy it and pick me for the shout out!
Make me like one of your fancy edits ;)
Video: Guy's Make-Up Contour Transformation attempt

Ylatten

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We would love a shoutout! Well, we make comedic shorts/sketches because we want to make people laugh. We'll give you a shoutout in our next video for sure!

chloe.LOL

Reaction score
My first youtube video! comical twist on new year resolutions, A shout out would be epic or even a pm on how to improve
THANKYOU :D

sweatybetty

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi I work very hard on my videos. However I havn't got that many subs so if you would check out my channel and see if you want to give me a shout out that would be great :)

StingGames21

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hi please can I have a shout out I have tried to get subs but It is very hard my channel is gaming doing minecraft terraria Gmod and in the future hopefully much more please check out my channel

Status
Not open for further replies.