Comedy Want a shoutout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrozno

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hello person!
Shoutouts are a quick and easy collaboration method. Here are the steps for getting a shoutout:

1. Leave a comment if you want me to check out your channel. If I see you're an honest and hard working Youtuber, I'll give you a shoutout in a video and post the link here.

2. If you leave a comment please describe yourself/your channel a bit. One sentence will do the trick. (example: My channel is about current events infused with comedy sketches and my mission is to make your day a little better)

3. If I give you a shoutout or you happen to like my channel consider giving me shoutout as well. ALL SHOUTOUTS FOR MY CHANNEL ARE OPTIONAL. Only give me a shoutout if you want to.

This is a community building collaboration and will only work if we help one another as honest friends. Thank you for your time and good luck on Youtube!

tcodina

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Haha, I'd like to get a shoutout ~ I've actually wanted to get one for ages, but never succeeded! XP Anyway, my channel is all about tutorials, music, animations, time lapses... Tons of different things! I always try to make my videos perfect, so I use After Effects to edit every single detail of my recordings. The thing that sets apart my channel from others doing tutorials, is that I make them short, and straight to the point, so people don't waste 30 minutes on something that could be explained in just 5 ridiculous minutes.

By the way, I'm positive about giving you a shoutout in my main channel, where I will put up a video of yours (or a part of it, as you desire) to show off what you do on Youtube. I've done this once before, and I really want to keep it up, so yeah, it really is a great opportunity for me! :)

Thanks in advance, if you do select me ^_^

Rush

The most British Australian guy ever.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
My channel is based around topics that I may hear about in the news. I haven't made a lot lately so I understand if you are apposed to a shoutout but I am going to start again. I am also going to give you a shoutout, not that It will make any difference lol.

Reactions: tcodina

ItsKruse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey man, my channel is mainly based around FIFA 15 ultimate team, i have 3 uploads so far and i make my own thumbnails :) i use Imovie to edit will be switching to final cut pro X soon, i always try to make my videos the best quality possible, i have started doing commentarys, my first one will be up later today, hope you take mine into consideration :) nice channel btw!

MrMauriceTL

Random Let's Play Gamer!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sure, go ahead! My channel is based on Let's Play Gaming videos and random stuff! I just love making videos and entertaining people like you do! I am Dutch and my English is not that great, but oh well, people seem to like it! I am willing to return the favor if you want!

Hrozno

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey I'm Slovakian so I got an accent as well :D

RichGuitarGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey

I do comedy sketches, omegle, game review, challenges, life tips, its more comedy then anything really, check it out :D

BatteryAcid

That one crazy queer kid
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I've been watching your Top 5 show and I love it. Congrats on 100 subs and keep doing what you're doing. At the minute I'm doing vlogmas which isn't particularly exciting I grant you ;) But I'm doing it more for myself.
My channel is about mental health awareness in the hope of erasing some of the stigma that still surrounds it :)

Reactions: RichGuitarGamer

Hrozno

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Since i'm getting more responses than i thought i'll probably make a video where I link to several of your channels. I'll keep you guys updated. Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.