view.ly A Must Have FREE YouTube Audience Discovery Tool for Growing Your Subscriber Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving it a shot in a small test run. Targeting was easy - we're the exclusive home of the second season of a popular sci-fi show, so we just went after the people who commented on season one. ;) I'll update this thread when I have some more results to report.

Giving it a shot in a small test run. Targeting was easy - we're the exclusive home of the second season of a popular sci-fi show, so we just went after the people who commented on season one. ;) I'll update this thread when I have some more results to report.
You can't use it anymore. Youtube made a new rule against it.

Actually i looked at the YouTube TOS this does not violate them. As long as it isnt sending too many request at once it is fine. Which i believe it is only sending a minimal amount. Do a find search for youtubes TOS and all it says is not to have one that sends more request than humanly possible, and well the varies if someone is copying and pasting they can have alot of messages sent really fast. my point is it doesnt seem to violate TOS

Someone still using this ?[DOUBLEPOST=1382222780,1382222434][/DOUBLEPOST]"You can't use it anymore. Youtube made a new rule against it. "

Fake ?

It has been a long time. Old view.ly died when Google moved all social aspects of YouTube to Google+.

We have however developed a new, much better service. Launch this week. Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back