view.ly A Must Have FREE YouTube Audience Discovery Tool for Growing Your Subscriber Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

PALEBLUEDOT413

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yikes. I tried it for like a couple of hours. But I got cold feet and stopped it. lol I saw all those sent messages popping up and got the chills. When you get partnered, do either the network or youtube check this kind of thing?

TheFreshMe4t

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I need help with this, when I start a promotion it was something to the effect of; there is a duplicate promotion running that isnt completed. (im not a prom member) and then it sends about 0.1% every 20-25 minutes, BUT in my sent items nothing is showing up.. I've let it have a break over night too see if that helped and it didnt. And I have previously used it.

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
I don't know if this is spam because at the bottom it says: Please note: This thread has been pre-approved by the YTtalk
That would mean, "although it shouldn't be allowed on here, it is and Yttalk is okay with it because of how awesome it is!"[DOUBLEPOST=1375139394,1375139311][/DOUBLEPOST]AWESOME TOOL! Thank you for sharing!!!!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That would mean, "although it shouldn't be allowed on here, it is and Yttalk is okay with it because of how awesome it is!"
Just to clarify, the note at the bottom of the thread's first post only means that the thread hasnt been posted by a spammer and is a pre-approved advertiser :)

Grant Casual

Future Famous Vlogger Without Big Hair
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Just to clarify, the note at the bottom of the thread's first post only means that the thread hasnt been posted by a spammer and is a pre-approved advertiser :)
ah okay.

ItsTurtleeTime

ItsTurtleeTime
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Tested for everyone, the site is a poor mans tubetoolbox, the messages have no send delay, can cause a ban or suspension and I do not recommend using it, if you really want to do something like this, try using tubetoolbox it has a week free trial and you can purchase it after

view.ly

Reaction score
Tested for everyone, the site is a poor mans tubetoolbox, the messages have no send delay, can cause a ban or suspension and I do not recommend using it, if you really want to do something like this, try using tubetoolbox it has a week free trial and you can purchase it after
What do you mean by send delay? Can you elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.