Vegas rendering configuration tutorial (New update coming soon!)

HELLADJ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
lol ive been rendering my videos in 1080 this whole time and they're f*****g Iphone 4 videos that are definitely not 1080p... thanks Davion[DOUBLEPOST=1396412916,1396412676][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great Post,

This Really Helps A Lot Of People!:D
kingyyyy why does you channel "not exist"? (i couldnt figure out how to direct message him.. is that possible?)

MMORPGamingX

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer, Commentator, Designer
When you put the process on high priority makes a lot of difference in time rendering :) Didn't know that :D Thanks for the information !!

vatiwah

I've Got It
Reaction score
What would you do to go about to upload high action/high detail videos without youtube doing funky things to make it look terribad?

Earthling1990

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm going to try these settings on my next render, my videos always come out good enough quality using the settings that I do but I'm curious to see if this will improve them at all.

CalijaVG

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You have no idea how much this has helped the quality and render times of my videos!
Thanks so much for the tips.

Earthling1990

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used these settings on my last video edit, it didn't improve quality or rendering time but the overall size of the file is much smaller with no loss of quality which is obviously a good thing.

UltimateCroz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Normally it took ages to render videos, but when i tried this method it was alot faster Thank you very much for making this tutorial :D!

ScanteHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
People also always but always use : disable resample to remove ghost image from ur videos when ur rendering it with vegas!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
awesome - you are the best. i didnt know about OpenCL render option. it doesnt affect mp3 or wav?
thanks for all new info

vorpex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice ill try this tomorrow i hope it will be better then my usual render settings ^^ thanks for the tutrial