Vegas rendering configuration tutorial (New update coming soon!)

guitardz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is a great tutorial, I prefer to use a constant bit rate myself to avoid pixelation.

ZiggsRPG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very nice guide for starters esp as vegas 12 can be had fairly cheap. I would say that the difference between 720p and 1080p is quite noticeable however and that a bit rate of 6-7k is not going to be enough for videos with lots of detail and moving parts. I render at 1080p with 15k kbps which produces a larger file but the video will be as close to actually playing the game as possible rather than having blips and fuzzy video.

jomo111222

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey potato here.
When i'm done rendering i'm not getting any sound what so ever. please help me.

Big Boss

Reaction score
Want to know a render setting just as good, if not, slightly better for those who crave 60 frames per second?

A particularly powerful option for 2D video games as they'll look the same as when recorded with a video recorder.

ZiggsRPG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Want to know a render setting just as good, if not, slightly better for those who crave 60 frames per second?

A particularly powerful option for 2D video games as they'll look the same as when recorded with a video recorder.
It says in the first screen 29.97fps?

Big Boss

Reaction score
It says in the first screen 29.97fps?
That's the default. Though double NTSC enables the 60 frames per second feature on YouTube.
Meaning, if you recorded a 60FPS game, it'll appear that way on YouTube.