Twitter is a strange one because people actually have to find your page before they can even see you've got videos there. Reddit is ideal because there are so many specific subreddits and you can put direct links into them!
Never had a reddit account before so I may need to investigate on this one

Hi everyone, I would like to ask if it is possible with our existing youtube videos to be tweeted automatically? Like twice a day. Your thoughts?

I've been trying to promote my channel on google plus and instagram. I have followed several people on Google plus and have a lot of hashtags in my posts. But i have no likes on my posts :sour2:
On instagram, i use a lot of hashtags on my photos but i barely get any likes. Do you have any tips or tricks to get more followers on these sites? And how i can turn those followers into subscribers?

Well for now I use twitter and google plus (also I upload some video on reddit in the r/letsplayvideos subreddit because I can't find specific subreddits that allow pure let's play videos). I don't know if this is really helping me getting views and actually I don't like to promote myself too much because I don't want to become an annoying spammer so for this week i'm trying this: I will only send the automatic message during the upload on G+ and twitter (of course using hashtags) and I want to see if it can create a sort of difference.
Anyway I think that twitter can be really useful but you can't just use the account for link dumping, just use it like other social media (find other people, chat with them) and I think that you can obtain results. Also I don't know if instagram can really be useful for promoting but maybe that is only my opinion.

I haven't had that much success with twitter and instagram from what I believe. But hey, even if I get 1 subscriber per month from those two modalities of social media, that's still better than none. Since they don't really require much effort from me to use :)

a success rate of zero percent from twitter and facebook unless you got like 500 subscribers there is really no advantage of having them i think

currently using Instagram right now, I started the page a few days ago, using the right hashtags (up to 4 or 5 maximum) can help bring in likes. My channel is very based on visuals so I use Instagram as such. I have used twitter with an alternate channel and it is very good for sharing videos where many people share the video they liked based on multi-connected social media platforms.

Back