Services TMDxProductionz - YouTube Graphics Shop

Thanks Max! I have replied to your PM.

And for anyone of you out there who is interested about why I charge YTtalk for my designs like Max was, here's the story behind it:

Everyone benefits from me charging these small YTtalk Cash charges:

- ME: I gain more YTtalk Cash to promote my channel using homepage banners, thread stickies, etc.

- YTtalk: At the same time, I'm helping YTtalk to get more posts and members by encouraging people to post more threads and replies in existing threads (that's how you earn YTtalk Cash!)

- YOU: You get your design much quicker than if it had been free, as there a lot of snobby/lazy people out there, who just don't want to earn the YTtalk Cash to pay with, or just want a free design. If it was free, I'd be making banners, backgrounds, icons, etc. for all of those extra people, too! Therefore slowing down my delivery times.

One more thing, my prices will NEVER rise; they will only ever decrease!

Cleared up for a new YTtalk member like a seasoned pro. I hope a lot more people see what a nice guy the chap behind TMDxProductionz is, seems to me like someone who deserves some credit! :D

Here is Max's finished YouTube Icon design, finished earlier than first anticipated (blame Fridays!) :p

fIbSO.png

Direct Imgur Link: http://i.imgur.com/fIbSO.png

As always, feedback much appreciated and keep your requests coming my way! ;)

To echo my PM, excellent job on the avatar. And done so quickly, we have a professional here people. *Bows down in awe* :)
Thanks Max, you've been a great help in making my job easier in terms of designing. Props to your great feedback aswell. :)

Reactions: Max
*PRICE DROP!*

- YouTube Backgrounds are now 40 YTtalk Cash each! (reduced by 10)
- YouTube Partner Backgrounds are now 50 YTtalk Cash each! (reduced by 10)
- YTtalk Profile Banners are now 10 YTtalk Cash each! (reduced by 5)

I am also thinking of doing some promotional events in the future; such as weekends where you can get a free background or something like that. Any suggestions and feedback is appreciated and very much welcome! :)

Epic background, top man!!

*PRICE DROP!*

- YouTube Backgrounds are now 40 YTtalk Cash each! (reduced by 10)
- YouTube Partner Backgrounds are now 50 YTtalk Cash each! (reduced by 10)
- YTtalk Profile Banners are now 10 YTtalk Cash each! (reduced by 5)

I am also thinking of doing some promotional events in the future; such as weekends where you can get a free background or something like that. Any suggestions and feedback is appreciated and very much welcome! :)

Good ideas, think the community would appreciate your work appearing more anyhow! :)

I am very interested in your work.It's incredible. I feel like it is well worth the cash for a quality Youtube background and icon for my channel, because as you've stated, paying the cash will benefit you, me, and the site (which i love!) as a whole. So here's my request:

1 (standard, non parternership) Youtube background (details below)
1 Youtube icon

Okay. I have the cahs to pay and the request so here are the details for what I'm looking for. I would like something dark and edgy that incorporates music (the guitar), my username, and a "SUBSCRIBE" banner of some sort. I have no preference whatsoever of the design of the page as long as it incorporates those three specifics (username, music (edgy), and "SUBSCRIBE") I would however, prefer the background to be something darker. I really want the background to pop. I want people to view my channel to say "WOW!" when they see the background!

For the icon, the only preferences are that it is my username (obviously!), pops, and fits the style of the background. Be creative! The video below is an example of what I play if you need some inspiration for the designs. Thanks again!

Thank you very much! I am looking forward to seeing your quality work on my channel and I am glad to contribute the cash to you!

I am very interested in your work.It's incredible. I feel like it is well worth the cash for a quality Youtube background and icon for my channel, because as you've stated, paying the cash will benefit you, me, and the site (which i love!) as a whole. So here's my request:

1 (standard, non parternership) Youtube background (details below)
1 Youtube icon

Okay. I have the cahs to pay and the request so here are the details for what I'm looking for. I would like something dark and edgy that incorporates music (the guitar), my username, and a "SUBSCRIBE" banner of some sort. I have no preference whatsoever of the design of the page as long as it incorporates those three specifics (username, music (edgy), and "SUBSCRIBE") I would however, prefer the background to be something darker. I really want the background to pop. I want people to view my channel to say "WOW!" when they see the background!

For the icon, the only preferences are that it is my username (obviously!), pops, and fits the style of the background. Be creative! The video below is an example of what I play if you need some inspiration for the designs. Thanks again!

Thank you very much! I am looking forward to seeing your quality work on my channel and I am glad to contribute the cash to you!
Thanks for the detailed request, I feel bad for writing just a short reply to this but you've gave me just about everything I need to know to fulfil your needs. :happy: I'll get working on it as soon as I have a spare moment!

Back