Services TMDxProductionz - YouTube Graphics Shop

I need a banner so that I can put it on the front page. Do you do that?
Here is the finished design:

http://i.imgur.com/n0XRG.png (Direct Imgur Link)
n0XRG.png

It costs 50 YTtalk Cash per week of this banner being featured on the homepage; to make this happen just PM Michael, stating what YouTube page (e.g. your channel) you want it to be linked to, then send him the YTtalk Cash, simples! ;)

Hope you like it.

Sorry for not linking all of my work to this thread guys, got a bit carried away! Anyways, here's a background which I have just finished for Jonathan Martins!

Q8tfM.jpg

PLEASE REMEMBER: All of the example designs posted on this thread are only for your viewing to get a taste of my way of designing; please do not copy any work which is not addressed directly to you!

TMDxProductionz now makes intros, too!? Well.. it's not confirmed yet but I have been teaching myself over the last few weeks and I think I'm about upto standard to begin making intros for you people of YTtalk!

Although there will soon be a price rollback for all of the listed designs on my original post; do not expect these intros to come for 10 YTtalk Cash or something, they do take a LONG time - trust me.

EDIT: Please do not request an intro until you see it listed on my original post in this thread! :)

Hey TMDxProductionz. Your work is very impressive. I will PM you about an avatar. Keep up the good work :)

Hey TMDxProductionz. Your work is very impressive. I will PM you about an avatar. Keep up the good work :)
Thanks Max! I have replied to your PM.

And for anyone of you out there who is interested about why I charge YTtalk for my designs like Max was, here's the story behind it:

Everyone benefits from me charging these small YTtalk Cash charges:

- ME: I gain more YTtalk Cash to promote my channel using homepage banners, thread stickies, etc.

- YTtalk: At the same time, I'm helping YTtalk to get more posts and members by encouraging people to post more threads and replies in existing threads (that's how you earn YTtalk Cash!)

- YOU: You get your design much quicker than if it had been free, as there a lot of snobby/lazy people out there, who just don't want to earn the YTtalk Cash to pay with, or just want a free design. If it was free, I'd be making banners, backgrounds, icons, etc. for all of those extra people, too! Therefore slowing down my delivery times.

One more thing, my prices will NEVER rise; they will only ever decrease!

Back