Services TMDxProductionz - YouTube Graphics Shop

You are amazing!
I am interested in:
YTtalk Post Banner: 12-48 Hours (15 YTtalk Cash)

Let me know!

You are amazing!
I am interested in:
YTtalk Post Banner: 12-48 Hours (15 YTtalk Cash)

Let me know!
I'm very sorry, that was an error in my first post which I did not pick up on. I have changed it now, it's not a 'post' banner; it's a 'profile' banner! Basically to personalize your profile. But yeah, if you still want one then they're 15 YTtalk Cash and it'd be very helpful if you could either leave a post on this thread or PM me here on YTtalk.com with what kind of things you're looking for!

Find out more here about this feature: http://yttalk.com/threads/adding-a-profile-banner.6034/

A YouTube Icon design for LD10N (Call of Duty Gaming Channel!)

2QJa3.jpg

Feedback much appreciated as always to help me improve and make better graphics for the YTtalk community! :)
--- merged: Jun 13, 2012 5:51 PM ---
In my opinion, one of my greatest designs so far! Tell me what you think:

Juiey.png

This YouTube Icon was made for TheUniteProject, as a present to JTAphotographs for being so incredibly helpful and friendly without fail. :)!

Graphics Shop Update!

I have altered the first post on this thread, here are the main changes for anyone who is interested:
- NEW FEATURE ADDED: YTtalk Homepage Banner (FREE) <-- That's right, it's completely free for a YTtalk Homepage Banner design to promote your channel!*
- 'TIMINGS' SECTION REMOVED: Yep, I've removed the section which had the usual delivery timings in, doesn't mean that I will be completing requests any slower from now on; I just feel as though it's far too dependant on many variants, so there is no use in keeping it if it's not helping me or any customers. :)

*REMEMBER THAT THERE IS A PRICE FOR APPLYING YOUR BANNER ONTO THE HOMEPAGE! ALWAYS CHECK YOU HAVE ENOUGH YTtalk Cash TO APPLY YOUR BANNER BEFORE REQUESTING; IT WOULD BE A HUGE HELP!

New background just finished for LD10N (Call of Duty's 'Ninja' - in his words!) ;)
7ddRy.jpg

In other news, I have also designed a signature image which will now feature at the bottom of all my posts! :)

can you make me a youtube backround please thank you message me bakc when you are done and i will give you 50 cash :)

can you make me a youtube backround please thank you message me bakc when you are done and i will give you 50 cash :)
Yep, I replied to your PM! If you could just send me another message stating what kind of things (colours, text, images, themes, etc) you would like on your background; it will obviously turn out better and more personalized to your wants/needs! ;)

Back