Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Adding a profile banner

Discussion in 'Useful Site Information' started by Michael, May 29, 2012.

1. Michael
    I Love YTtalk
    This is a guide showing you how to add a profile banner to your profile here at YTtalk. Profile banners are a place you can get creative and add a personal touch to your profile here, perfect for showing off your channel/video thumbs and adding some fun to your profile. All profile banners must not contain advertisements, by advertisements we mean advertisements for any website other than YouTube.com.

To begin with hover your name in the navigation and click on Personal Details. Scroll to the bottom of the list until you see Profile Banner. Within this field you will need to paste your image URL, to get your image URL right click and copy image location on the image you would like to use after uploading it to an image hosting website. I recommend imgur.com for this as they're quite reliable.

Once you have right clicked and got the image URL paste it in the Profile Banner field, you will now have your chosen image shown on your YTtalk.com profile.

This feature is only available to members with VIP Membership so make sure you have it before testing this feature out, otherwise it wont show until you purchase it.

Have fun with this :)

#1 Michael, May 29, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  2. gunner4568
    Fujimi Warriors
    Cash:
    $180
    I am going to make one right now:D and also can it be a gif .

Sk Jony and Michael like this.
  3. Michael
    I Love YTtalk
    Jpg gif png etc :)

Sent from my mobile

gunner4568 likes this.
  4. gunner4568
    Fujimi Warriors
    Cash:
    $180
    thanks i am almost done

Sk Jony and Michael like this.
  5. gunner4568
    Fujimi Warriors
    Cash:
    $180
    I just made mine, but I messed it up a little, but i will change it later when I get more people in my youtube touge team.:D

6. Michael
    I Love YTtalk
    It looks good to me so far :)

gunner4568 likes this.
  7. Michael
    I Love YTtalk
    All banners now automatically link to the channel username you have set :)

gunner4568 likes this.
  8. gunner4568
    Fujimi Warriors
    Cash:
    $180
    Thanks, the thing that is wrong is, the logo its placed wrong and it is not the real logo because the real logo is 500 x 500px so that's just a little big and i had no time to re make it yet :D

9. ForeverAlonePrick
    I don't know what's going on.
    Cash:
    $2,625
    Awesome! SOmetime soon, when I have the time, I'll sit down and make a banner. Considering how lazy I can be, I wouldn't count on that TOO soon though! :p

Michael likes this.
  10. TMDxProductionz
    FIFA 12 Gaming Channel [HD]
    Cash:
    $292
    I have added this feature to my graphics shop just in case some don't have sufficient programming to make one/can't be bothered. :p

I'll be charging a small amount of let's say... 15 YTtalk Cash. Link below!

Michael likes this.