TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE! (Life is Strange part 1)

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
This game is Life im so pumped to play this fantastic game!

Watch me as I go on an epic adventure in to the Strange life of Max Caulfield. This game is a type of choose your own path game, and it all starts with one bizzaro dream that max has.

Hope you enjoy this video! it took me a while to produce but anyways let me know in the comments below what was good about this video and what was bad about it! if you do like the video please give it a thumbs up i would really Appreciate it thanks very much :D

This game is Life im so pumped to play this fantastic game!

Watch me as I go on an epic adventure in to the Strange life of Max Caulfield. This game is a type of choose your own path game, and it all starts with one bizzaro dream that max has.

Hope you enjoy this video! it took me a while to produce but anyways let me know in the comments below what was good about this video and what was bad about it! if you do like the video please give it a thumbs up i would really Appreciate it thanks very much :D

Not bad mate :) I f*****g love my reactions in this video haha. Good video. Can't wait to collaborate more haha.

Back