TIME TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE! (Life is Strange part 1)

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This game is Life im so pumped to play this fantastic game!

Watch me as I go on an epic adventure in to the Strange life of Max Caulfield. This game is a type of choose your own path game, and it all starts with one bizzaro dream that max has.

Hope you enjoy this video! it took me a while to produce but anyways let me know in the comments below what was good about this video and what was bad about it! if you do like the video please give it a thumbs up i would really Appreciate it thanks very much :D

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
This game is Life im so pumped to play this fantastic game!

Watch me as I go on an epic adventure in to the Strange life of Max Caulfield. This game is a type of choose your own path game, and it all starts with one bizzaro dream that max has.

Hope you enjoy this video! it took me a while to produce but anyways let me know in the comments below what was good about this video and what was bad about it! if you do like the video please give it a thumbs up i would really Appreciate it thanks very much :D

Not bad mate :) I f*****g love my reactions in this video haha. Good video. Can't wait to collaborate more haha.

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks mate :) and i know your videos are priceless haha and yes you are definitely in the next video mate ;)

Reactions: Callan Wills

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can't wait haha. I knew you'd be awake at this time. So the Peter Pan show was good? :)
The Peter Pan show went very well :) I was the Indian Chief in the play, as you already know. Still trying to recover from a hangover with the lads last night hahaha, we had a blast xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
The Peter Pan show went very well :) I was the Indian Chief in the play, as you already know. Still trying to recover from a hangover with the lads last night hahaha, we had a blast xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Glad it went well haha. Sounded like you had a blast in all :D

Reactions: Pierre Maynard