Thrashimation Update!

On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You For Thrashimation?

Votes: 17 40.5%

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

emzothedragon

Best Dragon On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have just woken up and I have read through all the posts on this thread and I am disappointed in you Thrashbat. This has not AT ALL gone off the rails. I love it when threads go off the rails.
I have looked at your channel art. I dont really like it. I dont really know why. I dont find it very interesting.
I am very tired. I think I may go back to sleep.

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator

Wow this thread went a little weird. Just to add my two cents: Thrash, there is a '10 tag per thread' limit for a reason. Just because someone said 'oh cool' it doesn't mean they 'expressed an interest' in your channel. We don't really allow for this as it's nothing short of spamming people's alert boxes to draw attention to your thread.

When you post a promo thread you must only tag people you interact with on a very regular basis (or people who request to be tagged), for e.g. me and Vic always tag each other, Pitbull requested to be tagged in my promo threads to be updated and what have you.

:)[DOUBLEPOST=1376378861,1376378312][/DOUBLEPOST]That being said I will make it very clear in the rules page (linked in my signature and available as a sticky) just so there are no future misunderstandings.
Thank you for clearing that up :)

I contend that you're going to have more subscribers than I do, before you ever even release a video! Haha
Lol!
I have just woken up and I have read through all the posts on this thread and I am disappointed in you Thrashbat. This has not AT ALL gone off the rails. I love it when threads go off the rails.
I have looked at your channel art. I dont really like it. I dont really know why. I dont find it very interesting.
I am very tired. I think I may go back to sleep.
Well, maybe after you wake up again you can figure out what you don't like about it.
I'm liking the banner and icon. Who designed it for you?
In the end, we decided to make it ourselves. We really liked your paint splatter, but it was a bit too busy for what our channel is about. We do clean, pristine animation :)

Reactions: unknown_user0000004

JacobofArabia

Them 4 YTTalkers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Thanks for tagging me :D

I'm seriously pumped for the launch of your channel, this is going to be AWESOME XD

Reactions: Thrashbat

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Thanks for tagging me :D

I'm seriously pumped for the launch of your channel, this is going to be AWESOME XD
I'm glad you appreciated me tagging you :D

I'm pumped for my launch too! We've got a lot of good things in store :)

unknown_user0000004

I've Got It
Reaction score
In the end, we decided to make it ourselves. We really liked your paint splatter, but it was a bit too busy for what our channel is about. We do clean, pristine animation :)
I love it! There was me thinking you needed me urgently for your channel branding. That's better than I can do! :giggle:

JacobofArabia

Them 4 YTTalkers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I'm glad you appreciated me tagging you :D

I'm pumped for my launch too! We've got a lot of good things in store :)
It also launches when i start sixth form :D

So lots of new stuff happening in September :D