Thrashimation Update!

On a Scale of 1-10, How Excited Are You For Thrashimation?

Votes: 17 40.5%

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Animator
Hello fellow YTtalk forum goers!

I have a Thrashimation update for all of you. I'd just like to start by thanking all of you thoroughly. The YTtalk forum community has changed my way of thinking about my channel on numerous occasions, and often with invaluable insight. I like to think that Thrashimation is the YTtalk baby. You have all helped it from the start, and how great would it be if it took off and you could say you knew and helped us when we began.

1. To begin with, we have finally finished our channel art, which can be viewed on our YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter pages. I'd love feedback on them, and they are your first view of our real animation style. My Thrashbat avatar is not what it looks like on our actual shows for the most part. Check them out ;)

2. That brings us to the the fact that we have our YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter pages up! They are now linked in my signature!

3. Why should you like and follow? Two reasons: The first is that we will be releasing exclusive content there. That means both original jokes, but also previews and screenshots you won't see anywhere else, not even here!

4. We've sprinkled jokes and easter eggs throughout our information on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, so give it a read if you need a laugh :)

In conclusion, thank you so much for supporting us as we learn the ways of YouTube. You're our guides, and the best guides subscribe! :giggle:

Thank you,
Thrashbat and Thrashador

Edit:
I have a list of people interested in Thrashimation that's really, really long. So I'm going to tag them 10 at a time for a while on here and then the rest will be saved for the official launch! Here's the first ten who expressed interest in Thrashimation, so a big thanks there! :)

SimplyCharlieTV Seb King Geek Talker Chaz JeriKane Munchito696 Katherinejane001 WeReviewEverything1 TheFreshBiz (natsu already saw the thread, but she was here too) ChunkeyPanda

OxterManHD

Somebody set up us the bomb
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

I have a Thrashimation update for all of you. I'd just like to start by thanking all of you thoroughly. The YTtalk forum community has changed my way of thinking about my channel on numerous occasions, and often with invaluable insight. I like to think that Thrashimation is the YTtalk baby. You have all helped it from the start, and how great would it be if it took off and you could say you knew and helped us when we began.

1. To begin with, we have finally finished our channel art, which can be viewed on our YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter pages. I'd love feedback on them, and they are your first view of our real animation style. My Thrashbat avatar is not what it looks like on our actual shows for the most part. Check them out ;)

2. That brings us to the the fact that we have our YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter pages up! They are now linked in my signature!

3. Why should you like and follow? Two reasons: The first is that we will be releasing exclusive content there. That means both original jokes, but also previews and screenshots you won't see anywhere else, not even here!

4. We've sprinkled jokes and easter eggs throughout our information on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, so give it a read if you need a laugh :)

In conclusion, thank you so much for supporting us as we learn the ways of YouTube. You're our guides, and the best guides subscribe! :giggle:

Thank you,
Thrashbat and Thrashador
Ohhh snap, its getting close to launch date :) I like the channel art its nice and simple. btw I followed you on twitter lol xD

Reactions: Thrashbat

Thrashbat

Reaction score
Channel Type
This belongs in about three different forums, but not this one :giggle:

Since you ask for opinions on channel art, I'll move it to the Branding forums :)
Oh, I had a line about how it belonged in different forums, but my brother took it out! Thank you.

Reactions: unknown_user0032

natsu84

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian

Thank you,
Thrashbat and Thrashador
971530_10151557580442810_2008261848_n.jpg

Reactions: Thrashbat

Thrashbat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ohhh snap, its getting close to launch date :) I like the channel art its nice and simple. btw I followed you on twitter lol xD
Thank you for following! And we are getting closer indeed!
*goes and checks out all the awesomness* WOOOT (follows your every move via the interwebs)
There's a lot of awesomeness to check out, if I do say so myself :D Thanks for following my every move! :)

Reactions: natsu84

KdawgCreations

KC Punk! KC Punk!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
curses there is no vote for my excitement level oh well i'll keep it to myself anyway

Thrashbat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reactions: Rip the Script

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Everything is looking good, no one could ever say you didnt prepare at all :D