The ultimate Reddit guide.

The easiest way to crack Reddit is to find a subreddit that your content is relevant to. For example, I have a sketch-type video about being bilingual which I posted to r/Spanish, and I have a video scheduled for upload tomorrow which I will post to r/curlyhair because it is relevant to having curly hair.

It's all about finding your crowd, much like in real life.

Also, for anyone scared about where to start, r/newtubers is a subreddit solely dedicated to sharing your own videos (however, like people have said, make sure you comment on other things all over Reddit in order to not be seen as a spam bot)

If you want a few random views for your channel, Reddit is your place. It's definitely not the place to get high retention views and subscribers.

Good guide dude! Do you know a specific subreddit for music and covers? :)
Reddit has a search feature, so you can type in the sort of subreddit you're looking for, and if one exists, then it will show up :) For example, after a quick search of the phrase "song covers" I've discovered that there is r/Music, r/cover_this_song and r/coversongs :)

Reddit has a search feature, so you can type in the sort of subreddit you're looking for, and if one exists, then it will show up :) For example, after a quick search of the phrase "song covers" I've discovered that there is r/Music, r/cover_this_song and r/coversongs :)

Thank you! :)

I think it is the most complicated social media but as i heard it is the most effective one for viral videos. I would like to do that with my gaming channel but of course my lets plays wont success there. So i need some kind of funny motage or something like that.

Thanks for explaining how Reddit works. I am trying to expand my social media presence and it's nice to under the concept of how Reddit algorithm works.

Thanks

Back