The Most Desired Partner Network?

ROFLS, ur vids crack me up

In reference to the your question:
Most of the larger YouTube Celebrities are straight up YouTube.

Or they make their own "company" that they host all of their own channels on (still through YouTube though)

That's not accurate. Most large Youtube channels (top 50) are partnered with a Network. Even RWJ is partnered (with Maker Studios). They usually get much better Ad deals with big Networks and overall support if you don't have a staff of your own.
If you click the Network names on Socialblade you can see their 50 most subscribed/viewed channels in their Network. It's quite interesting.

OT: I think Maker Studios (RPM & TGS) is my favorite Network just because a lot of my favorite channels are partnered with them and they are all very successful.

That's not accurate. Most large Youtube channels (top 50) are partnered with a Network. Even RWJ is partnered (with Maker Studios). They usually get much better Ad deals with big Networks and overall support if you don't have a staff of your own.
If you click the Network names on Socialblade you can see their 50 most subscribed/viewed channels in their Network. It's quite interesting.

OT: I think Maker Studios (RPM & TGS) is my favorite Network just because a lot of my favorite channels are partnered with them and they are all very successful.
I stand corrected

holy crap s**t
i subscribed to you like a few weeks ago when you had like 10k subs. super congrats to your success.
i saw this thread and was like, hey its that girl with the cool voices video I saw a while back, fancy seeing her here. I did not expect you to have almost 100k subs haha. that is awesome. GET IT GIRL.
Maker and Big Frame seem to be the big two networks right now, but don't count out partnering with YouTube alone.
congrats again. start your online career and don't forget about the little people :)

My dream would to be partnered with Machinima Respawn. They have so many awesome directors so it would be awesome to be part of that team.

Hey, first off... congrats on your success! It's much deserved. I've watched a few of your videos and you really manage to capture a wide range of characters. Very nicely done. :)

As for the Partner Network stuff, I've been dealing with that and researching it as of late. I've been a YouTube Partner since 2010, albeit with a very modest channel. Recently, I was approached by VISO network, which is a minion of... I mean, partner of BroadbandTV, haha. I guess they're in the top ten networks, which made me feel good etc. So, I talked with them and they said that their standard contract was 5 years! Which to me is beyond ridiculous. Also, it was a 60/40 split. I can mention this stuff because it was via email and not a non-disclosure, just them laying out their standards. Anyhow, it got me to where you and many channels are, and that is considering different networks. for me, I'm wondering if it would help to build my channel by signing with a network and getting exposure and promotion through them instead of my current YT Partnership. Well, I can't offer much more info, but hopefully the info is somewhat useful.

Again, great work on your videos and channel. I wish you continued success! :)

Back