The Most Desired Partner Network?

BrizzyVoices

Reaction score
What is the dream partner network for a YouTuber? As in, majorly selective and signed with the biggest YouTube celebrities?

Is there anywhere I can find out who the biggest YouTube stars are signed with?

I ask because my channel just went BOOM (in a good way) and (while I've been monetizing all along) I've already turned down a few partnership offers because I have commitment issues and don't want to get tied into anything if I can find something better. For example Fullscreen, which I understand is a fine company to partner with, is not very selective.

I'm currently considering Big Frame, who partners people like Mystery Guitar Man, Dave Days, and Destorm, but I was wondering if you lovely people know of anyone else I should look into before signing any contracts?

Go big or go home, right?

Thanks so much, this forum is amazing!

Reactions: VlogRays

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you search a youtuber's socialblade page, it says what network they are partnered with. You type socialblade.com/youtube/user/xxxxx (xxxxx is their username). For example, if you search JennaMarbles, you see she's with a network called "BigFrame", which I personally have never heard of.

Reactions: BrizzyVoices

BrizzyVoices

Reaction score
If you search a youtuber's socialblade page, it says what network they are partnered with. You type [link] (xxxxx is their username). For example, if you search JennaMarbles, you see she's with a network called "BigFrame", which I personally have never heard of.
Thank you so much!! I think this will help a lot. I'd heard of Socialblade but never really understood it before. And Jenna is on Big Frame too? AAhhhh what that's fantastic!
I'm not surprised you haven't heard of them, though, they're only about a year old I think. I can't post the link because my account is too new, but you can google them.

But if anyone else has input, I'd be happy to hear it!! It is difficult to find much on Big Frame.

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Maker studios if you get enough monthly or daily views I believe its about 50,000 minimum I don't remember which one.

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Maker studios if you get enough monthly or daily views I believe its about 50,000 minimum I don't remember which one.
It actually isn't that high. I know of somebody, LoveJonLovell, who got accepted into Maker, even though he was only getting about 15,000 views a month. Normally a network will take you regardless, if they find you to be a worthy investment.

stratafm

Ryan of the WWW
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter
I know LoveJonLovell!

Well... not personally. He's on the other side of the world. But you know... in YouTube world, been a subscriber of his for awhile now!

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It actually isn't that high. I know of somebody, LoveJonLovell, who got accepted into Maker, even though he was only getting about 15,000 views a month. Normally a network will take you regardless, if they find you to be a worthy investment.
oh yea I forgot that he was signed with them

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
They do have very high standards though. Jon may not be as popular, but he certainly puts a TON of work in his videos, almost as much as Shay Carl with his Shaytards vlogs, but without the monetary compensation. I've heard fairly large view counts from people in the past.

BrizzyVoices

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks! I just sent in an application for Maker and I have a phonecall with BigFrame on Monday. We'll see where this goes!

ForeverAlonePrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Awesome, thanks! I just sent in an application for Maker and I have a phonecall with BigFrame on Monday. We'll see where this goes!
Wow, your channel is actually pretty big. I didn't notice that. I always assume that when somebody comes on here, they're new to youtube and trying to establish some early viewers. That's what I tend to see, anyway.