Vlog The Happiness Project

ChristineElisabeth

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome! You can upload your clip to a file sharing site such as google docs, dropbox, or even YouTube as an unlisted video and email me the link to brookeoliviera@gmail.com. I would like to have the video as soon as possible, with Monday being the latest so I can upload the video Monday night. So, anytime this weekend would be great. Looking forward to collaborating with you! :)
I'll film it asap! Can't wait to see the video!

Brooke Oliviera

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I sent you the ling through gmail. :)
I just received it! Thanks! I will add it to the video right now! Can you just tell me what country you live in? I'm including a map in the video of all of the places everyone who contributed is from. Thanks! :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
UH OH, am I too late for this fabulousness? What makes me happy? Finding my truth through subconscious journeys -- getting to the root of my feelings, and finding the clarity in that space that gives me my most confident direction in life. I would love to submit a quick clip to include, if I am still able. xx

Brooke Oliviera

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
UH OH, am I too late for this fabulousness? What makes me happy? Finding my truth through subconscious journeys -- getting to the root of my feelings, and finding the clarity in that space that gives me my most confident direction in life. I would love to submit a quick clip to include, if I am still able. xx
You're not too late! You can send a link to your video to brookeoliviera@gmail.com so I can download it and add it to the video! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

Reactions: Journey WIth Jayni

Brooke Oliviera

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The video is live!!!
You can view it by clicking on the link to my channel below this post :)
Again, thanks to everyone who participated, you are all awesome!
To anyone who did not participate in this video and wants to be a part of the next one, you can check out details at brookeoliviera.com.
Have a great day everyone!