Vlog The Happiness Project

Brooke Oliviera

I've Got It
Hi there,

Thanks for checking out my thread! My channel is all about happiness and keeping a positive mindset, and I would love to do a collab with other YouTubers worldwide!

Here's the game plan...
The video is called "The Happiness Project" and will include short clips of other YouTubers (you guys!) saying one thing that keeps you feeling happy or in a positive mindset. Your YouTube username will come up on the screen with your clip, and I will include links to everyone's channels in the description box so that viewers can check out your channel!

Please comment below if you are interested and we can get started!

Brooke :)

First of all I'm positive thinker, and I have learned being positive earns me more friends and I control my fate through positivity!
So I am definitely up for your idea :D

First of all I'm positive thinker, and I have learned being positive earns me more friends and I control my fate through positivity!
So I am definitely up for your idea :D

That is very true, I agree! I'm super excited that you're up for the idea! I think what I'm going to do is have everyone email me the clip that they would like included along with the username they would like displayed and a link to their channel. My email is brookeoliviera@gmail.com if you would like to submit! No rush, I'm sure it will take a few weeks to get all of the clips together. Looking forward to making this happen!

That is very true, I agree! I'm super excited that you're up for the idea! I think what I'm going to do is have everyone email me the clip that they would like included along with the username they would like displayed and a link to their channel. My email is brookeoliviera@gmail.com if you would like to submit! No rush, I'm sure it will take a few weeks to get all of the clips together. Looking forward to making this happen!
Well I have checked out your channel, I really love your personality! You're awesome!
Ok I have a question, what should be TALKING in the video?? And how long should the clip be?

Well I have checked out your channel, I really love your personality! You're awesome!
Ok I have a question, what should be TALKING in the video?? And how long should the clip be?

Thank you! I checked out your videos too and I love your personality as well! The clips don't have to be any more than 10-30 seconds, but can be longer if you'd like. It just has to be you saying one (or more) things that you like to do to stay happy and positive! It can be something funny or something really deep- your choice! It would be nice to have a mix of things to keep the video interesting.

Thank you! I checked out your videos too and I love your personality as well! The clips don't have to be any more than 10-30 seconds, but can be longer if you'd like. It just has to be you saying one (or more) things that you like to do to stay happy and positive! It can be something funny or something really deep- your choice! It would be nice to have a mix of things to keep the video interesting.
I think 2 mins is max for me and minimum is 1 min for me!! Ok i'm working on this video right now :D
PEACE! :D

Back