Vlog The Happiness Project

Hi there,

Thanks for checking out my thread! My channel is all about happiness and keeping a positive mindset, and I would love to do a collab with other YouTubers worldwide!

Here's the game plan...
The video is called "The Happiness Project" and will include short clips of other YouTubers (you guys!) saying one thing that keeps you feeling happy or in a positive mindset. Your YouTube username will come up on the screen with your clip, and I will include links to everyone's channels in the description box so that viewers can check out your channel!

Please comment below if you are interested and we can get started!

Brooke :)

Nice channel... some good initial videos! Not the sort of stuff i tend to watch or upload myself but looks good...

I definitely will! Do you just want a word that is based on what we enjoy, or do you want us to explain why it makes us happy?
Great! I'm just looking for a word/sentence of you saying what it is that makes you happy but if you want to briefly explain why that works too. Can't wait to see what you come up with![DOUBLEPOST=1423149110,1423148935][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice channel... some good initial videos! Not the sort of stuff i tend to watch or upload myself but looks good...
Thanks, you have a great channel too :)

Highely interested!:bounce:

I LOVE HAPPYNESS :rolleyes:

Will search for a minute of 'happy drug' :smug:

Last edited:
Back