Vlog The Happiness Project

Okay

Okay thank you! I'll get it recorded when I get home and send it to you! :D
Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1424377826,1424377700][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh my goodness, this such a cute and inspirational idea! I honestly love it and just the idea of it makes me smile inside lol
I don't know if its too late, but I am very interested and would love to be a part of it! :)
Aw, I love that this idea makes you happy! I would love for you to be a part of it! Just send me your video as soon as you can and I will be sure to add it in! :)

Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1424377826,1424377700][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aw, I love that this idea makes you happy! I would love for you to be a part of it! Just send me your video as soon as you can and I will be sure to add it in! :)

I didn't get back until late so I'll have to record it tomorrow, is that okay? :(

I love this idea, and would love to participate.
Just two question, should we upload our clips on yt first or is there a way you want us to send them directly to you?
And, what is the deadline you'd like to receive the video clips?

I've sent you my submission to your email Brooke, please let me know if you don't receive it! :D I look forward to seeing this video!

I love this idea, and would love to participate.
Just two question, should we upload our clips on yt first or is there a way you want us to send them directly to you?
And, what is the deadline you'd like to receive the video clips?
Awesome! You can upload your clip to a file sharing site such as google docs, dropbox, or even YouTube as an unlisted video and email me the link to brookeoliviera@gmail.com. I would like to have the video as soon as possible, with Monday being the latest so I can upload the video Monday night. So, anytime this weekend would be great. Looking forward to collaborating with you! :)

Back