Vlog The Happiness Project

TigerTebbTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would love to take part in this Brooke! Put my name down for definite![DOUBLEPOST=1424264669,1424264606][/DOUBLEPOST]Damn I just read the whole thread and this has gone, sorry about that :( Let me know if you are going to do another though please :)

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Is it still open, because I would love to be apart too? :happy:
It is :) I have extended the deadline to the end of today :) Just send the rant videos to theendersnakes@gmail.com :)

I would love to take part in this Brooke! Put my name down for definite![DOUBLEPOST=1424264669,1424264606][/DOUBLEPOST]Damn I just read the whole thread and this has gone, sorry about that :( Let me know if you are going to do another though please :)
I have extended the deadline for the end of today as I needed more participants! All are welcome :D

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
In that case what thread do you mean and I'll have a look? :D
It was the Rant Off thread in the same forum, I must've got them muddles up because they have the same prefix xD better go and get my eyes checked haha

Brooke Oliviera

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Is it still open, because I would love to be apart too? :happy:
Hey Guys!
Yes you can still submit a video! I was planning on uploading the video today but I'm still waiting on one more participant so you're welcome to submit a video as well!
Details: 10-30 seconds of you saying one thing (or more if you like) that makes you happy!
You can send a link to the video clip to brookeoliviera@gmail.com and I will notify you when the final video is uploaded!
Talk soon! :)

KeiKei

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
oh my goodness, this such a cute and inspirational idea! I honestly love it and just the idea of it makes me smile inside lol
I don't know if its too late, but I am very interested and would love to be a part of it! :)

Reactions: FraYoshi

TigerTebbTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Okay
Hey Guys!
Yes you can still submit a video! I was planning on uploading the video today but I'm still waiting on one more participant so you're welcome to submit a video as well!
Details: 10-30 seconds of you saying one thing (or more if you like) that makes you happy!
You can send a link to the video clip to brookeoliviera@gmail.com and I will notify you when the final video is uploaded!
Talk soon! :)
Okay thank you! I'll get it recorded when I get home and send it to you! :D