The Cons of Joining Fullscreen

I don't know if I made it clear, but this situation was truly personal and that it doesn't apply to all networks or people. I have personally earned less, and watched my money go to Fullscreen. Now with the banner being given to EVERYONE, as I stated earlier, the benefits of partnerships as a whole to me, are shrinking seriously.
Yes, your position is clear. I don't mean to demean your situation, I was only trying to highlight the fact some folks do make more in a network such a FS and the formula wasn't as simple as Adsense - FS cut = less monthly revenue. Hopefully your contract is up one day soon and you're able to return to Adsense.

the gorilla campaigns, can everybody, of youre partners, use them? do you have to apply for the campaigns? how many of them are there? 1 /month? for how many people? How big is the chance to get this after joning you?

Yes there are numerous Gorilla campaigns per month and, depending on what the campaign is, they are usually available for partners that meet certain demographics but we have enough to cover all partners.

They don't go after every partner. Not all networks have rights for every games. TGS and Machinima don't have all of them either. And I saw a thread here yesterday where someone said that Fullscreen emailed them with a warning about it. I'd try and find it but I don't remember the title or what section it was in
I was told by Creator X that they do allow monetization of gameing videos as long as they aren't microsoft published games and there is commentary over them.

I was told by Creator X that they do allow monetization of gameing videos as long as they aren't microsoft published games and there is commentary over them.
I can't comment on specifics of Creator X because I'm not familiar, but like they said, they don't have rights to Microsoft games

I thought everything about fullscreen was great, until I was about to sign up they put me in vlog union, which doesnt seem to be doing well, and they will take 30% of my money if I do..

Back