The Cons of Joining Fullscreen

Luve Priscilla

...if there's even any.
I've been reading so many positive things about fullscreen but haven't really heard of anything negative about them. Is it because they're just that amazing?
I am debating on whether to sign the contract with them or not so the point of this thread is really to get a good idea of what the company is about- not just the good side to them.. after-all it is a two year contract. So I guess my real question here is- have you had any issues with Fullscreen? Has it been resolved, and what would you do differently (if that even applies to your situation). If you have anything else to add, I would appreciate it :]

I've only been with them for a couple of weeks, so I can't say much, but I will say this: I was with TGN for almost 6 months, and they never sent me my payments. I gave them my paypal multiple times, checked up on them, did everything I could, and they never paid me. I'm still hounding them over it now, they owe me more than $100. I've heard this type of thing about TGN several times, but never once about Fullscreen, through any of its divisions at all. If nothing else, it sounds legitimate.

There are not many cons, at least from my experience, i think they could do more for their smaller partners along the side of promoting their channels and helping them build bigger audiences, but truly besides that i have nothing bad to say at all and i really enjoy the opportunity they gave me.

If you're a gamer, they don't have rights to many games, so you may get hit with a copyright strike even as a partner. Same with TGN which is ironic since they are Total Gamers Network ahah. If you aren't a gamer, go for it. The fact that they're putting about 1 million into growing small channels is awesome for you. Good luck

The community forums is "cheCK OUT MY CHANNEL" pROMO THREADS EVERYWHUR

g1336547430342431815.jpg

There are not many cons, at least from my experience, i think they could do more for their smaller partners along the side of promoting their channels and helping them build bigger audiences, but truly besides that i have nothing bad to say at all and i really enjoy the opportunity they gave me.

The problem with that is Fullscreen has begun putting a larger emphasis on gaining more partners, to expand their size and provide services for more people. That's what most networks are doing, but when this happens they can't really help out all the partners. Fullscreen has over 9,000 partners, how can they offer promotion to all of them? They have the "gorilla campaign" which can help them get extra money for their channels, but I don't see what else they could possibly do, considering their size.

If you're a gamer, they don't have rights to many games, so you may get hit with a copyright strike even as a partner. Same with TGN which is ironic since they are Total Gamers Network ahah. If you aren't a gamer, go for it. The fact that they're putting about 1 million into growing small channels is awesome for you. Good luck

Fullscreen has a division called "Fullscreen Arcade". If you join them, you won't have that problem. Gamers are fine, they wouldn't accept you if they couldn't.

Fullscreen has a division called "Fullscreen Arcade". If you join them, you won't have that problem. Gamers are fine, they wouldn't accept you if they couldn't.
Actually, you are not okay. The overall network has 0 rights to games. You can get slammed with strikes regardless if you are with main or Arcade

Actually, you are not okay. The overall network has 0 rights to games. You can get slammed with strikes regardless if you are with main or Arcade

Really? This is news to me. How do you know they don't have the rights? And if they didn't, why would they make a separate network for it? Why don't they just accept gamers through fullscreen? VlogRays has a gaming channel that he partnered through FSA, and he's never had a problem. Besides, people with legit contracts get in trouble all the time. About a month ago, AVGN got in trouble for using some Sega game, and he's with TGS.

Back