Social Blade Confusement (partnership)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Hi there, I was wandering if anyone who is partnered with social blade would be able to help me on this.

I got partnered with RPM through social blade last night, so I now have the partner features such a banner etc. But I hear that once you join you receive a welcome package with the royalty free music access and other stuff. However I have not received this package. Also when I go to RPM's forum (RPM partners only) it says it does not recognize my account and doesn't let me on the blog. It does say that i'm a sb partner on my social blade stats though. Since this stuff do do with confirming and all takes time I believe the reason for this is that they do not work on weekends. I cannot be too sure, and so I am asking you for any possible reasons for this.

Hey Brodie, I'm with RPM. I received the welcome package together with my features. If you didn't receive the package, shoot an email to support@rpmnetwork.com.

This will be the only way to receive it :)

Olli

lol never had that package either I guess. Is it useful? And never visited the forum either x'D....

check your spam and junk emails. i have seen certain stuff from partners go to my spam mail and other stuff not. when i signed up for fs all the emails were fine but the contract ended up in the spam folder :p

Back