Social Blade Confusement (partnership)

iAmMasky

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wait till later on in the day on monday if by then you dont have the package then send them an email. No network support works on weekends.

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Wait till later on in the day on monday if by then you dont have the package then send them an email. No network support works on weekends.
if you get click bombed on the weekend your SOL lol fricken slackers :p

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Nope, and I don't know any network that does :)
Ahem! :p

No network support works on weekends.
Really guys, this isn't all that true. Staff is generally scaled back, but there are usually things being done... even support as possible. (in our experience anyway)

Anyway...

That said, I would give them till Monday afternoon first. Probably just need to allow some time for a human to do it. :)

Congrats and good luck!

ChannelOlli

High quality gaming guides!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Really guys, this isn't all that true. Staff is generally scaled back, but there are usually things being done... even support as possible. (in our experience anyway)

Anyway...

That said, I would give them till Monday afternoon first. Probably just need to allow some time for a human to do it. :)

Congrats and good luck!
I'm sorry , I only considered the 'bigger' networks in my post, smaller networks might work during the weekends :)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer

Anyway...

Congrats and good luck!
thanks man, i'll give it a little wait and see what happens :D[DOUBLEPOST=1355618502,1355618397][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry , I only considered the 'bigger' networks in my post, smaller networks might work during the weekends :)
I guess RPM aren't exactly small but they are not huge like machinima, i'll let time untangle it'self to sort it out

ChannelOlli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thanks man, i'll give it a little wait and see what happens :D[DOUBLEPOST=1355618502,1355618397][/DOUBLEPOST]
I guess RPM aren't exactly small but they are not huge like machinima, i'll let time untangle it'self to sort it out
They are a part of Maker :)

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I have personally seen the head of support for Fullscreen reply to support requests on weekends. (CEO, COO, Partner Managers, etc, etc) Are they big enough to count as an example? ;)

Forgetting all that... just putting out a general defense of all networks here... including RPM. Weekends off is to be expected, but give them and everyone else the benefit of the doubt... many people give up their weekends to keep supporting their network. (even if it does not actually involve support replies)

PS Creator X is actually quite large, thank you very much! :p

ChannelOlli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have personally seen the head of support for Fullscreen reply to support requests on weekends. (CEO, COO, Partner Managers, etc, etc) Are they big enough to count as an example? ;)

Forgetting all that... just putting out a general defense of all networks here... including RPM. Weekends off is to be expected, but give them and everyone else the benefit of the doubt... many people give up their weekends to keep supporting their network. (even if it does not actually involve support replies)

PS Creator X is actually quite large, thank you very much! :p
I'm sorry I hadn't heard of Creator X :) I just heard that TGN and Maker/RPM and Machinima doesn't respond on weekends, again, my apologies.

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
thanks man, i'll give it a little wait and see what happens :D
You're welcome :) Actually, wanted to add... if you think something went wrong and it should have been automated, you should go ahead and contact support. That's what they're there for afterall. ;) Good luck getting it sorted![DOUBLEPOST=1355620372,1355620256][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry I hadn't heard of Creator X :)
That's because we're highly trained ninjas!

ChannelOlli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You're welcome :) Actually, wanted to add... if you think something went wrong and it should have been automated, you should go ahead and contact support. That's what they're there for afterall. ;) Good luck getting it sorted![DOUBLEPOST=1355620372,1355620256][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's because we're highly trained ninjas!
It sure sounds interesting haha! :D