Social Blade Confusement (partnership)

iAmMasky

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Isnt Creator X a division of Fullscreen? Fullscreen said this "24 hours during the week. 48 hrs on weekends. Replied to your email :)" That was in response to me when I sent them a support email a few days ago. Honestly Fullscreen has the best support I have ever seen

PsychoDarkrai

Dr.PsychoDarkrai
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First of all Congrats !
second of all You should definitely Contact the support !

Creator X

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Isnt Creator X a division of Fullscreen? Fullscreen said this "24 hours during the week. 48 hrs on weekends. Replied to your email :)" That was in response to me when I sent them a support email a few days ago. Honestly Fullscreen has the best support I have ever seen
Sub-network, yes. (meaning we're autonomous mostly and staff outside of Fullscreen as well) Thanks... they can always be improved though. ;)

Main point was not to assume nobody at any network is working on the weekend. lol Trust me, people sometimes are working. Anyway, sorry this thread got cluttered to make that point. Just thought it was important to stress. :)

Moving on . . . . . . ha

aranyoli1231

Entertainer/Vlogger aka Da Boss
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a social blade partner too! It's not good because you can't leave the network for 1 year. Recently I got an invite from machinima but i can'T join becasue i have to wait 9 months

iAmMasky

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm a social blade partner too! It's not good because you can't leave the network for 1 year. Recently I got an invite from machinima but i can'T join becasue i have to wait 9 months
You realize that every network makes you sign a contract Yeousch has a 2 year contract and Machinima has a 7 year contract from what I have been told

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
LOL, I don't even know that they give some packages and they even have a forum!?