Social Blade Confusement (partnership)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Hi there, I was wandering if anyone who is partnered with social blade would be able to help me on this.

I got partnered with RPM through social blade last night, so I now have the partner features such a banner etc. But I hear that once you join you receive a welcome package with the royalty free music access and other stuff. However I have not received this package. Also when I go to RPM's forum (RPM partners only) it says it does not recognize my account and doesn't let me on the blog. It does say that i'm a sb partner on my social blade stats though. Since this stuff do do with confirming and all takes time I believe the reason for this is that they do not work on weekends. I cannot be too sure, and so I am asking you for any possible reasons for this.

ChannelOlli

High quality gaming guides!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Brodie, I'm with RPM. I received the welcome package together with my features. If you didn't receive the package, shoot an email to support@rpmnetwork.com.

This will be the only way to receive it :)

Olli

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol never had that package either I guess. Is it useful? And never visited the forum either x'D....

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
lol never had that package either I guess. Is it useful? And never visited the forum either x'D....
the package contains details on accessing free royalty music available for sb partners only

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
check your spam and junk emails. i have seen certain stuff from partners go to my spam mail and other stuff not. when i signed up for fs all the emails were fine but the contract ended up in the spam folder :p