Shadow Reviews... (PAUSED)

ItsTehShadow Thanks for the review!

I just added the recent uploads and am setting a 'channel trailer' now, until I can record an actual trailer at least :)

I actually just got a Blue snowball, so I'll start using that for the audio as soon as I'm all set up in my room again (we're having an extension at the moment and my room is uninhabitable) :D

ItsTehShadow Thanks for the review!

I just added the recent uploads and am setting a 'channel trailer' now, until I can record an actual trailer at least :)

I actually just got a Blue snowball, so I'll start using that for the audio as soon as I'm all set up in my room again (we're having an extension at the moment and my room is uninhabitable) :D

Good to hear, hope it helps :D

man i would appreciate your honest opinion on my channel,you've already helped me with my intro,correcting some grammar errors so i trust your judgement :)

Thanks for the honest review, Shadow. Although i don't know if i should keep that Kingdra in my Intro video, avatar and background, as i don't know if this also violates Nintendo's new policies or not. I hope not though.

The black bars can be fixed hopefully with my newest videos.

Thanks for the honest review, Shadow. Although i don't know if i should keep that Kingdra in my Intro video, avatar and background, as i don't know if this also violates Nintendo's new policies or not. I hope not though.

The black bars can be fixed hopefully with my newest videos.

Think the images will be fine, but the actual content might be against there policies. Its a really stupid move by Nintendo to do this, so hope your not affected by it :)

Think the images will be fine, but the actual content might be against there policies. Its a really stupid move by Nintendo to do this, so hope your not affected by it :)

I agree that it was so random. But let's not jump to conclusions early. As far as i know, this policy only affects first party Nintendo games like Mario or Zelda, not Pokemon (Which is developed by GameFreak, a second party) or Fire Emblem for example. If it stays like that then it's better for the Pokemon oriented channels.

There also was a rumor talking about how it's only done to the newest Nintendo games for Wii U and 3DS, not the oldies.

Since i still don't have any copyright claim on any of my videos, i think that the rumor is correct.

I agree that it was so random. But let's not jump to conclusions early. As far as i know, this policy only affects first party Nintendo games like Mario or Zelda, not Pokemon (Which is developed by GameFreak, a second party) or Fire Emblem for example. If it stays like that then it's better for the Pokemon oriented channels.

There also was a rumor talking about how it's only done to the newest Nintendo games for Wii U and 3DS, not the oldies.

Since i still don't have any copyright claim on any of my videos, i think that the rumor is correct.

Fair enough, hope thats the case :D

Back