Shadow Reviews... (PAUSED)

Thank you so much for this review! I appreciated it :) Well, not a lot of my views aren't from Facebook, but from Twitter. (Not only that, but I like to spam my 300+ Skype contacts with a bulk message advertising my video) xD I'm not really sure if I'm botted, or not. I'll have to look on that further.

Thank you so much for this review! I appreciated it :) Well, not a lot of my views aren't from Facebook, but from Twitter. (Not only that, but I like to spam my 300+ Skype contacts with a bulk message advertising my video) xD I'm not really sure if I'm botted, or not. I'll have to look on that further.

If you do all that promotion your probably fine and just promoting well then :D[DOUBLEPOST=1370470504,1370470469][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you very much :) I had already spoken to the camera man about learning how to use a camera focus manually hahaha so hopefully we can improve that

Was hard to find improvements, your at the professional quality level already :D

OMG :D I would love a review :D I just uploaded a vid and i changed to the new layout today :D I need some feedback/opinions :D Hope ur willing to do it :D Thanks in advance :bounce:

Back