Ruby Play Button

Devin

YTtalk Mad
I know I'm gonna get hate for this but here goes. So apparently Pewdiepie got the Ruby play button that looks like a Bro fist. My question is why make that? That's nearly unattainable for most people on Youtube I mean sure he has 50 Million subs but did it have to be a bro fist. i would rather it looked like the Red Youtube button with a diamond in the center. Admittedly I'm jealous yes but some people can't even make it to the Silver button let alone the Gold or Diamond. I can't say it's unfair because it is fair that he made it that far, I just rather it not look like a bro fist lol - End rant.

That's the exact point lol

Maaaan I guess. I wonder if Youtube would grant my wishes for a play button that looks like the Red Play button with a Diamond in the center if i ever make it to that many subs LOL!

I know I'm gonna get hate for this but here goes. So apparently Pewdiepie got the Ruby play button that looks like a Bro fist. My question is why make that? That's nearly unattainable for most people on Youtube I mean sure he has 50 Million subs but did it have to be a bro fist. i would rather it looked like the Red Youtube button with a diamond in the center. Admittedly I'm jealous yes but some people can't even make it to the Silver button let alone the Gold or Diamond. I can't say it's unfair because it is fair that he made it that far, I just rather it not look like a bro fist lol - End rant.

Maybe he wanted it to look like it, though

Yeah pretty sure it's customized for the particular Youtuber. When we all make 50 million I bet Youtube discusses the design with us each individually.

I hope so. I mean not everyone would want a bro fist.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back