Ruby Play Button

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pewd's previous play buttons were YT-shaped so they decided to dedicate his own logo for him.

Plus, he would be less inclined to sell it since it's one of a kind.

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pewd's previous play buttons were YT-shaped so they decided to dedicate his own logo for him.

Plus, he would be less inclined to sell it since it's one of a kind.
Huh I guess that makes sense. I seen it on eBay though lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can see pictures of it on ebay. He was just dicking around when he put it on ebay ($200k+ in an hour or less) then he deleted it. Then a lot of people started trolling by selling screenshots of the auction...
Is it any surprise to get a custom award for 50mil subs, and did he even ever confirm it to actually be from YT or was it just something he got built for a video, Either way not that it matters. Maybe in a year or two someone will get 50 mil next.

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can see pictures of it on ebay. He was just dicking around when he put it on ebay ($200k+ in an hour or less) then he deleted it. Then a lot of people started trolling by selling screenshots of the auction...
Is it any surprise to get a custom award for 50mil subs, and did he even ever confirm it to actually be from YT or was it just something he got built for a video, Either way not that it matters. Maybe in a year or two someone will get 50 mil next.
It's not much of a surprise he got it. I'm more surprised that it looks like a bro fist. I think YouTube did send it to him during the AIDS live stream he did.

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's not much of a surprise he got it. I'm more surprised that it looks like a bro fist. I think YouTube did send it to him during the AIDS live stream he did.

It's his logo and brand. Nothing more nothing less. That's what getting a custom item means, it follows your interests.

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's his logo and brand. Nothing more nothing less. That's what getting a custom item means, it follows your interests.
I hope that's the case then.

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Who else is going to hit 50 mil in the next year? For being the first YTer to hit 50 mil he deserved a custom one. Maybe the next one will just be a ruby play. Who knows?

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Who else is going to hit 50 mil in the next year? For being the first YTer to hit 50 mil he deserved a custom one. Maybe the next one will just be a ruby play. Who knows?
It should be a ruby button but i suppose he can have a custom one.

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It should be a ruby button but i suppose he can have a custom one.

But why "should" it be that? 50 mil is a HUGE accomplishment. I feel like anyone who makes it that far deserves a custom one. But again, who knows what will happen to the next YouTuber to hit that milestone.