Ruby Play Button

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know I'm gonna get hate for this but here goes. So apparently Pewdiepie got the Ruby play button that looks like a Bro fist. My question is why make that? That's nearly unattainable for most people on Youtube I mean sure he has 50 Million subs but did it have to be a bro fist. i would rather it looked like the Red Youtube button with a diamond in the center. Admittedly I'm jealous yes but some people can't even make it to the Silver button let alone the Gold or Diamond. I can't say it's unfair because it is fair that he made it that far, I just rather it not look like a bro fist lol - End rant.

Zesty

Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's the exact point lol

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's the exact point lol
Maaaan I guess. I wonder if Youtube would grant my wishes for a play button that looks like the Red Play button with a Diamond in the center if i ever make it to that many subs LOL!

WesmyGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know I'm gonna get hate for this but here goes. So apparently Pewdiepie got the Ruby play button that looks like a Bro fist. My question is why make that? That's nearly unattainable for most people on Youtube I mean sure he has 50 Million subs but did it have to be a bro fist. i would rather it looked like the Red Youtube button with a diamond in the center. Admittedly I'm jealous yes but some people can't even make it to the Silver button let alone the Gold or Diamond. I can't say it's unfair because it is fair that he made it that far, I just rather it not look like a bro fist lol - End rant.
Maybe he wanted it to look like it, though

mrarauzz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm sure they would make it custom but to be honest what a pointless thing to care about.

WesmyGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmm maybe.[DOUBLEPOST=1482885261,1482885212][/DOUBLEPOST]

I don't really care. I'm just sick and ranty lol.
If I'm not mistaken, it used to be his logo/icon image so that is why I think that

JRTrax

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Yeah pretty sure it's customized for the particular Youtuber. When we all make 50 million I bet Youtube discusses the design with us each individually.

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah pretty sure it's customized for the particular Youtuber. When we all make 50 million I bet Youtube discusses the design with us each individually.
I hope so. I mean not everyone would want a bro fist.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk