Ruby Play Button

Devin

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
But why "should" it be that? 50 mil is a HUGE accomplishment. I feel like anyone who makes it that far deserves a custom one. But again, who knows what will happen to the next YouTuber to hit that milestone.
Because all the other ones are. But a custom one should be an option as well. Also i never said 50 mil wasn't a huge accomplishment.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I disagree really. I'm in the camp of nothing is unobtainable. If you looking back at the likes of smosh, who not too long ago was the number 1 subscribed channel with less than 3000 subscribers. Now look at them and many other youtubers. Pewdiepie doesn't do anything spectacular other than post content on youtube, I mean it's not like he's filming from the moon or something. We all do this every day, and if you want 50 million subscribers, if he can do it then certainly anyone else can if you work hard for it. There's people already well on the way to that number and we'll see a few more hit that figure in a couple of years. I like the button, it's a personal homage to his massive achievement

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I hope so. I mean not everyone would want a bro fist.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Tbh I don't think anyone else will ever reach 50m subs :p