Gaming PC Gaming | YouTube Collab | Funny | 18+ | Consistency

Hey, I am soo down for this if I pm you my discord we can chat about what games we can play on discord

Hey! Am looking for folk to record with... I can edit.. good quality mic, plenty of games... its gotta be funny too! I can't record myself playing seriously.. I'm struggling to find anyone that's game yet, I have a flipped channel that I started years ago which I'll bounce off.. I'm on discord too let me know if you wanna chat further.

Hey.. so I'm also looking to join up.. pc gaming.. just making it fun, I'd also record, I can edit my own stuff.. I've got a cheap of games to go at.. but I'm in the same frame of mind, gta, 6 siege, minecraft could be fun too.. im on discord if you wanna chat further? Maybe have a game n see how we get on?

Hi,

Don't know if your still looking to collab but I'm part of a smallish group where we play a variety of games. My Discord is KattyMeel#4633. Let me know if you're interested in joining.

ok good enough for me here's my discord robot gamer plays hates discord#0257 also a long story on the name... it's my third account my other 2 got banned for no reason...man i hate and love discord

Hey! Am looking for folk to record with... I can edit.. good quality mic, plenty of games... its gotta be funny too! I can't record myself playing seriously.. I'm struggling to find anyone that's game yet, I have a flipped channel that I started years ago which I'll bounce off.. I'm on discord too let me know if you wanna chat further.
What’s your discord

Hey there, I have team looking to do something similar. Feel free to reach out if you are up for some fun, but also would like to join a team who takes YouTube seriously. Part Time Hero#6680

Back