Gaming PC Gaming | YouTube Collab | Funny | 18+ | Consistency

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Always looking for more people to play/record with! HMU on discord GamerKnoob#5687! Look forward to hearing from you sometime.

DustedNerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey, I am soo down for this if I pm you my discord we can chat about what games we can play on discord
Hey! Am looking for folk to record with... I can edit.. good quality mic, plenty of games... its gotta be funny too! I can't record myself playing seriously.. I'm struggling to find anyone that's game yet, I have a flipped channel that I started years ago which I'll bounce off.. I'm on discord too let me know if you wanna chat further.

DustedNerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey.. so I'm also looking to join up.. pc gaming.. just making it fun, I'd also record, I can edit my own stuff.. I've got a cheap of games to go at.. but I'm in the same frame of mind, gta, 6 siege, minecraft could be fun too.. im on discord if you wanna chat further? Maybe have a game n see how we get on?

Reactions: albeecoast

KattyMeel

Reaction score
Hi,

Don't know if your still looking to collab but I'm part of a smallish group where we play a variety of games. My Discord is KattyMeel#4633. Let me know if you're interested in joining.

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ok good enough for me here's my discord robot gamer plays hates discord#0257 also a long story on the name... it's my third account my other 2 got banned for no reason...man i hate and love discord

bshink

Reaction score
idk if ur still looking but if you are, here's my discord:
bshink#2313

Thisisali

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! Am looking for folk to record with... I can edit.. good quality mic, plenty of games... its gotta be funny too! I can't record myself playing seriously.. I'm struggling to find anyone that's game yet, I have a flipped channel that I started years ago which I'll bounce off.. I'm on discord too let me know if you wanna chat further.
What’s your discord

PartTimeHero

Open to any feedback
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, I have team looking to do something similar. Feel free to reach out if you are up for some fun, but also would like to join a team who takes YouTube seriously. Part Time Hero#6680