Gaming PC Gamers That Play CS:GO, Minecraft (And More)

ClimaxGaming

Liking YTtalk
Hey im looking for someone to collab with me im trying to find people who might be playing CS:GO, Minecraft (And More Games) obviously looking for a english one(s) thats 14+ (no squeaky kiddos who are lying about their age) we could talk on skype or discord i will be able to talk somewhere after
Christmas

hey my name is colsoncool if you want to check me out on my youtube you can but i have been looking for someone to play games andmake videos with soo reply if you are interested thank you for your time[DOUBLEPOST=1482036779,1482031680][/DOUBLEPOST]i play team fortress 2 garry's mod roblox and more if ou want to check me out

hey my name is colsoncool if you want to check me out on my youtube you can but i have been looking for someone to play games andmake videos with soo reply if you are interested thank you for your time[DOUBLEPOST=1482036779,1482031680][/DOUBLEPOST]i play team fortress 2 garry's mod roblox and more if ou want to check me out
i could get team fortress 2 and roblox i already have im not really intrested in garry's mod i might get it sometime later.. :)

If you have Gmod or Minecraft, then count me in!
I know I'm 13, but I can't squeak even If I had to (also I prefer Discord over skype)

Back