Gaming PC Gamers That Play CS:GO, Minecraft (And More)

ClimaxGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey im looking for someone to collab with me im trying to find people who might be playing CS:GO, Minecraft (And More Games) obviously looking for a english one(s) thats 14+ (no squeaky kiddos who are lying about their age) we could talk on skype or discord i will be able to talk somewhere after
Christmas

Reactions: colsoncool

Commander Skull

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer, Cartoonist, Animator
If you plan on doing some Overwatch you can count me in on that.

ChrispyMate

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hello friend! I can collab cs:go and hearthstones great to if you've got that

colsoncool

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey my name is colsoncool if you want to check me out on my youtube you can but i have been looking for someone to play games andmake videos with soo reply if you are interested thank you for your time[DOUBLEPOST=1482036779,1482031680][/DOUBLEPOST]i play team fortress 2 garry's mod roblox and more if ou want to check me out

ClimaxGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey my name is colsoncool if you want to check me out on my youtube you can but i have been looking for someone to play games andmake videos with soo reply if you are interested thank you for your time[DOUBLEPOST=1482036779,1482031680][/DOUBLEPOST]i play team fortress 2 garry's mod roblox and more if ou want to check me out
i could get team fortress 2 and roblox i already have im not really intrested in garry's mod i might get it sometime later.. :)

En_crypted

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
If you have Gmod or Minecraft, then count me in!
I know I'm 13, but I can't squeak even If I had to (also I prefer Discord over skype)

ClimaxGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you have Gmod or Minecraft, then count me in!
I know I'm 13, but I can't squeak even If I had to (also I prefer Discord over skype)
I've got MC but not gmod and yeah we could totally go on discord (if you are alright with that)

Reactions: colsoncool