Comedy Open For Collab!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but the problem is its a skit lol, im making a video basically about channels i don't have and why...so yeah i dunno.[DOUBLEPOST=1404425108,1404398959][/DOUBLEPOST]

Back From Work!
That's good! How was work? I had a busy day today with the kids......took them outside, then to the park...then watched 2 movies with them, made supper, went for a drive, then to another park :p Now I'm exhausted!

That's good! How was work? I had a busy day today with the kids......took them outside, then to the park...then watched 2 movies with them, made supper, went for a drive, then to another park :p Now I'm exhausted!

I missed you <3 ! lol work was fun. got offered pizza and saved a baby doll... Yeah i was getting tested so my boss threw a baby doll attached to a ten pound brick but i saved her! Now im just editing tomorrows video!

I missed you <3 ! lol work was fun. got offered pizza and saved a baby doll... Yeah i was getting tested so my boss threw a baby doll attached to a ten pound brick but i saved her! Now im just editing tomorrows video!
Lol what?? That's crazy! I'm reporting him for doll cruelty! :p
*Cracks up at own joke*
*Wipes tear away*
Anyway....that's good! What editor do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back